Out of stock
• Valve in torch design reduces cycle time between parts and increases productivity
• CNC Interface connection is located on the rear of the power supply offering “Start/Stop”, and “OK to MOVE” signals
• Full arc voltage is available using an internal terminal connection
• Software automatically detects the torch that is attached and switches between automation and manual modes
• Dedicated automation software improves cycle time and performance in many applications.
• Power Supply
• 25 ft. (6.1m) Lead
• SL100SV Machine Torch, 180 degree Head
• 10 ft. (3.0m) Input Power Cable with plug (203/230V)
• 6 ft. (2m) Input Power Cable without Plug (460V)
• Spare Parts Kit
• Operating Manual
SureLok Electrode Technology
The innovative, patented, self-locking electrode mechanism eliminates the need for an installation tool and ensures precise electrode and tip alignment. Both the electrode and tip are stationary which results in a highly defined arc and precise cuts. SureLok alignment also means longer tip and electrode life and reduced operating costs.
Total Gas Management
The SL100 SV 1Torch introduces a completely new tip technology which eliminates the need for a separate plasma gas distributor. Each tip includes plasma gas ports uniquely tuned to optimize cutting performance at its rated current. Select from 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100 or 120 Amp tips to optimize your cutting. The result is Total Gas Management. Precision gas control, longer consumable parts life and better cut performance.
Superior Quality at All Amperages
Whether you are fabricating thick plate or cutting ornamental shapes, the CUTMASTER Automation Series is perfect for the job. Whether you cut plate, HVAC duct work or ornamental shapes, the CUTMASTER Automation Series is right for you.
High Frequency has been completely eliminated from the plasma system. A patented component called the “Start Cartridge” sits between the tip and electrode. The Start Cartridge is in contact with the tip while the torch is inactive. When a start signal is given, air forces the cartridge to break contact with the tip and the pilot arc is started. This unique design allows the pilot arc to start without moving either the tip or electrode, resulting in better parts life, cut performance and reliability.
The start cartridge is the only moving part in the SL100SV torch. Unlike competitive torches, where the moving part is in the torch head. If the moving parts of a competitor’s torch fails, the entire torch head has to be replaced. This is expensive, complicated, and time consuming.