The Powermax65 SYNC is a next-generation professional grade air plasma system that dramatically simplifies system operation for cutting and gouging up to 20 mm (3/4″). Featuring automated system process set-up via advanced RFID-enabled SmartSYNC torches and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable that provides trackable utilization data. The Powermax65 SYNC maximizes productivity through reductions in downtime, optimized cut quality performance and streamlined consumable inventory management. Sync systems contain an end-of-life consumable detection on the torch and the power source, letting the user know when to properly change the cartridge. The cartridge also retains its end-of-life status so it can not be re-used improperly.
This particular model does NOT include a CPC port for automated hookup.
Smart Sync Torch Features
Internal Cap Sensor – confirms the cartridge is installed correctly.
Cartridge Reader – reads information on the RFID chip and relays it to the power source.
LED – visual indicators on the handle show system ready state.
7-Step Amperage LED – allows user to select one of seven preset values.
Torch Lock Switch – allows consumable changes without turning off the power supply.
Safety Trigger – protects the operator from accidental activation.
Fiber Reinforced Handle – ensures long life operation and protection if dropped.
Spring Strain Relief – protects the torch lead connection to the torch handle.
Abrasion Resistant Torch Lead – protects the lead when being dragged over rough surfaces.
End-of-Life detection is disabled when one of the following occur
• A Fine Cut hand cutting cartridge is installed
• The amperage is set below 40 amps for any type of cartridge
• The output amperage is set below 55 amps and no communication between the cartridge and system
• Color Coded Single-Piece Cartridge Consumable (Hand, Mechanized/Stand Off, Gouging, and FlushCut/HyAccess)
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
• Consumable Life Data Tracking
• Input Voltage: 200-600V | 1/3 Phase | 50-60 Hz
• Duty Cycle: 240-600V – 100% @ 45A | 200-240V – 50% @ 45A
• Power Source Weight: 54 lbs
• Dimensions: 19.7″ L x 9.2″ W x 17.9″ H
• Travel Speed: 20 ipm on 3/4″ Metal
• Recommended Air Pressure: 85 psi (5.9 bar) | 400 scfh (6.7 scfm)
• Warranty: 3 years on Power Source | 1 year on Torch
• Powermax 65 Sync Power Source
• 75 Degree Smart Sync Torch with 25ft lead and 25ft work clamp
• (2) 65A Drag and (1) 45A Drag Cartridge
• Operator and Safety Manuals
Easy to use
Minimize operation costs